Registering with TVHC and Paying Membership
All members (playing, social, volunteer, coach and official) need to be registered with the club.
Please carefully read the following information before registering:
- New and prospective junior members should contact the junior section first - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current and existing junior members should continue with this process.
- If you are a parent/guardian registering on behalf of a number of children, you will need to register each child individually.
- Applicants aged 18+ will automatically be assigned as an 'Adult Member'. Please make it clear in the free text box if you require for a different type of membership.
- Applicatants aged 17 years and under will be automatically registered as a 'Junior Member'.
- New applicants should list any relevent hockey experience in the free text box - this will help us determine which training session you should attend.
- All members agree to the TVHC Terms and Conditions of Membership.
- You will recieve an email with details of how to make payment.
- For SENIOR membership issues please email email@example.com
- For JUNIOR membership issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with * are required.