Registering with TVHC and Paying Membership
All members (playing, social, volunteer, coach and official) need to be registered with the club.
Please carefully read the following information before registering:
- New and prospective junior members should contact the junior section first - email@example.com. Current and existing junior members should continue with this process.
- If you are a parent/guardian registering on behalf of a number of children, you will need to register each child individually.
- Applicants aged 18+ will automatically be assigned as a 'Senior Member'.
- Applicatants aged 17 years and under will be a 'Junior Member'.
- If you would like to take up a social membership, or register as a Back to Hockey player or volunteer, please If please make this clear, in the free text box.
- New applicants should list any relevent hockey experience in the free text box - this will help us determine which training session you should attend.
- All members agree to the TVHC Terms and Conditions of Membership.
- You will recieve an email with details of how to make payment.
- For SENIOR membership issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For JUNIOR membership issues please email email@example.com
Fields marked with * are required.