Registering with TVHC and Paying Membership
All members (playing, social, volunteer, coach and official) need to be registered with the club.
Please note the following information:
- New and prospective junior members should contact the junior section first - email@example.com. Current and existing junior members should continue with this process.
- If you are a parent/guardian registering on behalf of a number of children, you will need to register each child individually.
- Applicants aged 18+ will automatically be assigned as a 'Senior Member'. Applicatants aged 17 years and under will be a 'Junior Member'. If think you fall under a different category, such as Social, Back to Hockey or Volunteer, please make this clear, in the free text box.
- New applicants should list any relevent hockey experience in the free text box - this will help us determine which training session you should attend.
- All members agree to the TVHC Terms and Conditions of Membership.
- You will recieve an email with details of how to make payment.
- For SENIOR subscription issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with * are required.