Information for Members and Parents
Regardless of age, gender, race, sexuality or religion, Taunton Vale HC strives to be a friendly, welcoming, inclusive and safe environment for anyone who wants to be a part of it. To ensure this for our members, volunteers and supporters we have a number of guidelines and polices, which all members are required to be familiar with as a condition of membership. Parents/guardians are required to make sure that their children are familiar with this information.
- Taunton Vale HC Code of Conduct
- England Hockey Code of Conduct
- England Hockey Equality Policy
- Social Media Policy
- TVSC Articles of Association
We work in accordance with England Hockey Governance:
- Safeguarding Regulations In Hockey | England Hockey
- Injury Reporting In Hockey | England Hockey
- Safeguarding Call To Action | England Hockey
- Code Of Ethics And Behaviour (Respect) | England Hockey
Further more, we take child safeguarding and protection very seriously. Parents are requested to make sure they are familiar with the following information:
If any club member has a cause to be concerned for the welfare of a junior member, they should immediately contact the club's Welfare Office. The Welfare Officer for the 2021/2022 season is Ruth Fitzmaurice - email@example.com
For any other grievances, in the first instance, players / members should contact their team captain, or respective Players Representative.